If you want to vend motorcycles, m/c parts, m/c memorabilia, and historic m/c-related items, you are in the right place. If you have a question about whether or not your items qualify, please get in touch with us. We are happy to discuss. At the end of the day, this is an vintage motorcycle/chopper event and we want to keep it that way. Thank you!
This is a rain or shine event. So there will be no refunds due to inclement weather.
We value our vendors. Ya’ll are the reason for our success! We sold out all our spaces in 2023. Due to the high demand for spaces, please pay for them immediately. They must be paid for no later than March 31, 2024. Thanks for everyone’s cooperation
Due to Fandango’s success we are instituting new vendor policies. We believe that these changes will enhance Fandango’s experience for you and everyone else.
1. Cars & trucks are required to be parked outside Fairgrounds in the parking lot during show times.
2. Absolutely no vending from parking lot.
3. Pets are allowed as long as they are on leash and nonaggressive.
4. RVs are strongly encouraged to park in the parking lot to make room for more parts vendors.
· Vintage motorcycle parts and related items only.
· 15' x 30' = $50.00 each single vending space outdoor
15' x 30' = $75.00 each single vending space indoor & covered
* Corner spot $15.00 extra (if available)
· Non Antique Motorcycle of America members add $10 to each spot
· Vendor setup Thursday 12pm – 8pm & Friday 8am – 10am
· Vendors receive 2 general admission wristbands per spot.
Online registrations are coming soon.
Registration receipt must be posted in windshield of vehicle at check in.